20081101

THE PENTAX K1000 CAME

So I bought a cheap roll of 12 exposures and used it up. While waiting for the photos to develop, I talked to the guy at my local (and pretty good) camera store about lenses and filters and bought a used polarizing filter for two dollars. I then got to photos, took 'em home and immediately scanned them.

Asides from my trip to the camera store, I spent the day nursing my post-Halloween hangover and watching all five installments of "The Best Videos of the '80s" by Vh1.

And the photos:


11 comments:

  1. wow, those photos are really nice, especially the dog-picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it's bit random, to say we also loveeee your blog.

    so, we're not going to say that.

    but hey, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well thank you!
    want to exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a very talented photographer, i'll say. such inspirational photos !


    stay in touch ?

    zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess this is where we don't understand what you mean..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, links?

    that's confusing to us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're gonna love that k1000. I got mine a year ago...it was my first film camera ever...now I have 3 and I love love love that camera. it's so simple and vintage. and people stare when i use it. it's great...

    art
    http://flickr.com/photos/artyness2008

    ReplyDelete