20080912

HOW WOULD I KNOW? WHAT SHOULD I CARE?

This has been so far, in retrospect, the worst year of my fifteen.
Although I expect it'll be looked more fondly upon than the middle school years.
Can I make a list without making people feel guilty? How would I know, what should I care? If so, you're all too sensitive. Build a nice wall between yourself and emotions. It makes things a hell of a lot easier and I would know. I think I'll pass on the list. I just tried writing one but I wasn't sure on how to word it and therefore decided to just not make a list to avoid making a really dumb list.
Lists Lists Lists
Systems Systems Systems
Order Order Order.
Ugh. I wish I could escape my natural tendencies.

I almost cried in Planning today.
The "almost-crying-in-Planning" instance count: Three.

But it's the weekend and I have no homework. My plans:
Me
Bed
Duvet
Tea
Snuggles with the only thing available for impromptu snuggle fests: Monsieur Lapin.

I really should clean my room, though.

2 comments:

  1. But it's the weekend and I have no homework. My plans:
    Me
    Bed
    Duvet
    Tea
    Snuggles with the only thing available for impromptu snuggle fests: Monsieur Lapin.

    and fun with juliet wheeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete