20080927

IF I DID ONE NEAR-PERFECT THING, I'D BE HAPPY

This past week has been really exhausting. I've managed to sleep in until eleven the past two days though, which is really nice. I'm picking up my photos from the Konica tomorrow and I'm preeeetty anxious to see how they turned out. I'm also considering attending the "Biggest Part in the Universe" tomorrow, but we'll see.

I think I've made a mistake re-accepting an unacceptable thing back into my life.
*Tries to backtrack frantically, very upset with self*

Last week consisted of:
1. "Night School Programs office, how may I help you?" times 100.
2. Getting dirty in the garden
3. Establishing a so far successful terrarium
4. Watching snails mate nonstop
5. Watching innocent wood louse fall into the water dish a subsequently drown
6. Listening to my Planning teacher drone
7. NOT SPENDING ENOUGH TIME WITH ALEX
8. Dreading the act of getting out of bed

In retrospect, some new needs are being met whilst the established, regular ones ARE NOT.

In the past 24 hours, I've spent a ridiculous amount of time on polyvore.com. Although I swore to myself that this would never become a fashion blog, my username is SEVERNB. And my sets are fucking sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment